1. Heat a litre of milk to about 75-80ºC and sweeten to taste.
2. Fill ¾ of the gourd you prefer with Yerba Mate ( using a ceramic, glass or metal one would be ideal)
3. Cover the top of it with your palm and shake it for a few seconds.Bring the container back to its initial position, making sure that the Yerba Mate is inclined at an angle of 45°.
4. Moisten the Yerba Mate with the warm milk, leaving the upper part dry.
5. Introduce the bombilla ( metal straw with filtered end) in wetted Yerba Mate.
6. Gradually pour the milk into the gourd, just as you do with the Traditional Mate.
7. Enjoy it!
Note: You can add some grated coconut, cinnamon or honey inside the gourd.