Three healthy recipes to have breakfast with mate
An infusion of mate is a great option to start your day full of energy. It is rich in antioxidants, and can be supplemented with chìa seeds, oats, fruit and other delicious combinations.
1) Granola with yoghurt and mate
- 1 cup of cold mate cocido
- 1 chopped apple
- Non-fat yoghurt
- 1/2 chopped avocado
- Powdered cinnamon
1. Mix all the ingredients together, except the granola.
2. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with granola and cinnamon
2) Coconut and mate smoothie
- 1/2 part almond milk
- 1/2 part of cold mate cocido
- 2 tablespoons of grated coconut
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy it!
3) Energy snacks with oatmeal and mate
A delicious snack that provides protein and healthy fats to satisfy your appetite. It gives you energy for the whole day.
- 1/2 cup of previously prepared instant oatmeal
- 5 dates
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon of soluble yerba mate
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
2. Assemble the buns and place them in an hermetic container in the refrigerator.